Ok - so I'm making a confession here. I'm skipping the 8 am - 10 am session of my seminar this morning. The most significant reason being that we were out late last night but I only plan on missing a couple hours out of the entire day. This inevitably begs the question: are there consequences to being absent at these things?
Answer in short: don't know, don't care.
Am I being immature? Unprofessional? Careless? Perhaps. In the grand scheme of things, it doesn't probably doesn't result in much being lost. I mean, seriously, I'm missing "Project Management". I'm sure it has some value but it's not going to be a life changing experience.
For those wondering, I'm going write a de-brief posting sometime next week to summarize my time in LA at this seminar. I've been keeping a copious amount of notes about things I want to write about so it should amount to a pretty decent amount of ranting/opining. Stay tuned...
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment