Monday, June 16, 2008

Back in the City

I've returned! Please, no applause. I promised you a debriefing of my week on the West Coast and I assure you that I will deliver. I'm still getting back up to speed on several fronts after returning home but FEAR NOT. There will be many comments regarding my seminar experience. So much so, I may start another blog to focus on corporate life. It's still in discussions.

Anyway, back to life as a straphanger:

I'm on the subway today and enjoying some light reading/Brick Breaker (Blackberry users, you know you're addicts) and all of a sudden I'm at 34th St. I'm completely caught off guard and semi-rush to get my stuff together in order to deboard and mosey off to catch the V.

Point being, after a week at an unfabulous seminar about some very dry material that was predominated by lame people, I may have been a little slow coming back to marvelousness and pace of New York.

Now, if you're worried I'm losing my touch, I was out at lunch today picking up my beloved Samantha and bolted in front of everyone as soon as the light went red for the oncoming traffic and reached the other side of the street before some of those peds even realized they had a walk sign.

Handicapped or not, I flew across that crosswalk.

Good to be back!

No comments: